Friday, September 23, 2011

Razorbacks Hit The Spot After a Busy HomeRome Week

Razorbacks Hit The Spot After a Busy HomeRome Week!

It has been a long and wonderfully busy week. With a showing this morning, a 12:00 walk through, a smooth 2:00 settlement and a near closing that took over four hours of negotiating at the table, I guess you can say this is a long day and the end of another week. The time was now  8:30 PM... time for dinner because there was no lunch. So I invited my sellers to stop and have a bite. I did the inviting...they picked up the check before I had the chance.

This is such a nice way to bring a 'close' to closing. We all enjoy breaking bread with  friends and good conversation.  This is also a perfect time to tie up loose ends, acknowledge appreciation for each other, answer questions and just overall "wrap it up".

We found a place, new to me, in the Dulaney Shopping Center located at 826 Dulaney Valley Rd. • Towson, MD 21204 •  Razorback's Raw Bar and Grill.

Upon entering we found a very lively bar...not exactly what I needed. Our host was perceptive enough to take us immediately to the back into a very comfortable and relatively quiet dining room.

Our service was perfect and our waiter a delight. Oh no!  I forgot to photograph the food and without thinking, about blogging, I ate my luscious Coffey salad...too late. You all know leftovers are not a pretty site.


                        Razorbacks• Towson,HomeRome 410-530-2400

                        Razorbacks• Towson,HomeRome 410-530-2400

  

I shared my predicament and asked Joe's permission to take his picture. He agreed but only if I made him look a little goofy. He approved of this one and only shot.




                        Razorbacks• Towson,HomeRome 410-530-2400

This was my first visit to Razorback's but I can promise it will not be my last! The warm welcome, the service and the delicious food was such  a nice way to bring a 'close' to closing. We all enjoy breaking bread with  friends and good conversation.  This is also a perfect time to tie up loose ends, acknowledge appreciation for each other, answer questions and just overall "wrap it up".



  Razorback's Hit The Spot After a Busy HomeRome Week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home