Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Rent Your Own Room In a Baltimore Luxury Condo...$800 Includes Utilities!

Rent Your Own Room In a Baltimore Luxury Condo....$800 Includes Utilities!
I received an email from one of my very special clients  who found me through ActiveRain!

I affectionately call her Marvelous Marva. She was letting me about know her daughter's rental and  advertisement  on Craigs list. Marva asked if I had any suggestions where she might advertise?  My thought...right here on ActiveRain!


A few years ago, I sold a wonderful condo to a delightful young woman and was so proud  when Briana graduated.

 Here is an opportunity share this gorgeous condo if Briana accepts you.
                                  Briana's condo HomeRome 410-530-2400


Can't wait to meet the lucky young lady who will enjoy sharing the condo with Briana!

 





Are you looking for a luxury condominium  to share a private bedroom and bath...a home away from the hustle of downtown living?  It is minutes to Sinai Hospital and less than 15 minutes to John Hopkins University and Downtown Baltimore! It is convenient to I-83, I-695, shops, banking and restaurants.

Briana is looking for a female (non-smoker) professional or graduate student to occupy a private bedroom and bath in this 2 bedroom with 2 full bath condo that is FULLY FURNISHED. Washer & dryer in unit, balcony, modern kitchen and shared common space.


Briana is looking for someone who is respectful of others, caring, and will keep the space clean and neat.  Briana is a  graduate student in her early 20s, quiet, down to earth and respectful.

Please contact Briana  240-412-7350 to arrange an interview. This beautiful space  is available now.

ALL UTILITIES, CABLE, INTERNET, PARKING, VALET AND SECURITY ARE INCLUDED IN THE $800 RENT.

Rent Your Own Room In a Baltimore Luxury Condo...Strathmore Towers...$800 Includes Utilities!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home