Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is What I Call Service! Rome Apple Service

This is What I Call Service!
Rome Apple Service

If you have been following my posts, you know that recently I became the owner of the iPad 2 My Very First Apple Product...!  Once again a thank you is owed to my daughter Erica, who signed me up for a basic workshop at the Apple Store on Sunday. 



                                              Rome Apple HomeRome 410-530-2400

It had been a pretty busy week with the ActiveRain MeetUp in Baltimore , my birthday, a home inspection, a settlement and visiting with my friend C Tann  in Maryland.



                                              Ben..Apple Store   HomeRome 410-530-2400    


Erica thought this might not be the best class since it was an intro to Apple products and I only need info on the iPad. When I arrived, the store  seemed mobbed. They said no, this a normal Sunday. There are always this many people playing with the items.


                                   iPad 2  HomeRome 410-530-2400

 

I was wondering how many were here for the workshop? No room to sit and I figured there was a classroom in the back. Nope. My instructor Ben came out and introduced himself.

You know how big this workshop was? Me...just me! One on one! Ben let me play for an hour on my iPad. I felt like a little kid.  Now if I weren't so wonderfully busy with my listings, sales and settlements...I could spend a lot of time with this toy. I will make time to take another workshop soon. Maybe I could make a weekly habit and learn from someone like Ben. 

This is what I call service...Rome Apple Service!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home