Monday, October 10, 2011

Do you have clients with a sense of humor? I hope so!

 

Do you have clients with a sense of humor? I hope so!

Today I visited a special client who purchased a home from me a couple of years ago. I love her whimsy fun collection of pigs.

Take a look at a couple of photos from this home today. Each one could command its own post..but for tonight I will just share a few.

               Pig collection HomeRome 410-530-2400               Pig collection HomeRome 410-530-2400
                         

                 "Hog Me"                                       

" Ring Ring"


                                                             

                When Pigs Fly HomeRome 410-530-2400       Pig collection HomeRome 410-530-2400
                   

             "When Pigs Fly"                            

"Salty Sow and Peppery Pig"

                                                                  

The one below is a photo of the October calendar.

                                                 Pig collection HomeRome 410-530-2400

 " Halloween Pig"

 There have been other collectors  over the years in my real estate career. One man had a complete room filled with his turtle collection. I've seen a home devoted to frogs, an entire area  filled with  trains, dolls, chairs, owls, giraffes, butterflies and a few other collections.

                      

 What Do Your Clients Collect?  It is fun when you have people with a sense of humor and aren't afraid to show it.

            

                 Do you have clients with a sense of humor? I hope so!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home