Monday, October 31, 2011

Set Up The iPhone From The iPad Via Skype..


Do you remember not too long ago when I got my First Apple Product?

Today the second Apple product..the iPhone arrived. I took a picture of the box, then a picture of the phone in the box, then went to the AT&T store and Paul was a tremendous help and very patient switching my service from another carrier and transferring data from two previous phones into the new very pretty iPhone. (That's another post for later.)

And then my beautiful brilliant daughter who convinced me to get involved with the apple had a meeting and limited time. No problem.. Erica asked me to Skype her and from my iPad she walked me right through the set up.

      
         
          iPhone box                        iPhone in Box  



          Paul at ATT                             Erica

                                                                                   skype on iPad

This is really exciting. Now to find some time to play in between showings, listings, sales and settlements.

Set Up The iPhone From The iPad Via Skype...Better go check what's going on in the iPad group.

 XXXXXXXXXX

 Search the MLS just like Realtors®                   


  Click to search All Active Maryland Listings  


   You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, lot size, price range, zip code etc. Be sure to sign up with your email address to ensure daily email updates of properties. These emails will include photos, address and price of  the listed  homes. This is a free service to help make finding your special Baltimore home easier.  I am available to answer any questions or concerns. mrome@HomeRome.com  410-530-2400

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home