Saturday, November 05, 2011

My Cool New iPad Case

My Cool New iPad Case is just right for me. It is a thin hard shell on the outside and soft smooth fabric on the inside. The deciding factor was the unique hand strap. I can hold it securely while walking, talking and showing off my listings.

iPad Cover HomeRome  Hand Strap

                                                                          =============

             

 The protective lid adjusts into multiple angles for viewing.



                                                iPad Case
                                               

This upright position is the best for Skyping or FaceTime

                                                                               ===========

                                               iPad Case
                                          

 This is a good position for reading while at a table or desk.

                                                                        ===============

                                               iPad Case
Best position for typing.

I am really enjoying My Cool New iPad Case!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home