Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NAWBO Women Mean Business


Today I went to a NAWBO meeting at the Rolling Road Golf Club in Baltimore. Having been a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners for about 2 dozen years, it was fun going to a meeting to see how the group has changed. When I went regularly, I knew everyone. Today the faces were new to me but I still saw that same enthusiasm from these young entrepreneurs.

The speaker was Joanne M. Saltzberg CEO of WEB..Women Entrepreneurs of Baltimore.



                           NAWBO

                   Joanne Saltzberg   NAWBO enthusiastic members

Take a look at a few other posts about NAWBO


Connected through NAWBO 

These Women Mean Business 

Getting High......Not Just Lunch!

 Meeting Face-to-Face

Blogging Update NAWBO+ Lunch

Active Rain Success Story: A Refreshing Eagle Experience in The Rain!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home