Thursday, November 17, 2011

Today I Was the Flag!

Yes, You read that right. Today I was the flag.

At the WCR luncheon today, the time came for the Pledge of Allegiance but there was no flag. Not to worry. With all the technology around, I quickly googled an image of the American Flag on my iPad, took a screen shot and held it up.

Today, I was the flag! 

                                       

                      Flag on my iPad

                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                         Flag..HomeRome 410-530-2400
           

Women's Council of Realtors® is a wonderful group and today's program was titled: "Meet the Pros-Title Tidbits"

 The panel consisted of:

Sharon Biggs with Maryland Real Estate Title & Escrow

Tom Drechsler with Sage Title Group

Tom Imperiale with North American Title

Jeffrey Margolies with Supreme Title Company

Stephen Cooper with American Home Title Company



Below are few posts about WCR


     

At the WCR luncheon today, the time came for the Pledge of Allegiance but there was no flag. Not to worry with all the technology around. I quickly googled an image of the American Flag on my iPad, took a screen shot and held it up.

Today, I was the flag!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home