Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blogging Might Get You Some Dessert at Donna's in Baltimore's Cross Keys! It Might Also Get a New ActiveRain Member!

Blogging Might Get You Some Dessert at Donna's in Baltimore's Cross Keys! It might also get a new ActiveRain Member!


   
                                                Donna's in Cross Keys HomeRome 410-530-2400

It was late in afternoon when we finished an appointment in Baltimore's

We stopped to have a late lunch (or really early dinner) at Donna's. It was relatively quiet and our waitress was a delight.  I ordered the roasted vegetable salad and Lee ordered the grilled cheese and tomato bisque. Oh no...again  forgot to photograph our meals. I asked Janine to bring us a plate of food before serving so I could show you guys. She came by with this avocado and crab salad. Does this  look yummy or what?



                                              Donna's in Cross Keys HomeRome 410-530-2400




Of course, that got the conversation started about blogging and real estate.  Can you guess what Janine does?  Yep she is a real estate agent with Weichert and had not heard of ActiveRain. Just happened to have my iPad so I could show off a bit, got her card and invited her to join. Do you think she will?



Asked permission to take her picture so I could make her famous tonight. She was a good sport posing with TLH.  Janine has a wonderful outgoing personality and is into interior design. We talked about staging and I suggested a couple of domain names. Her enthusiasm was showing and Lee told her about my book "Real Estate the Rome Way".  Just happened to have a copy that I shared with her.



                                              Donna's in Cross Keys HomeRome 410-530-2400










We thought we were finished and ready to go when Janine said: "Wait, dessert is on me." She proceeded to bring out this luscious piece of coconut strawberry cake. Again I "almost" forgot to take a picture. Can you see where Lee took a bite, just before I said "hold on!"

                                              Donna's in Cross Keys HomeRome 410-530-2400

 

Blogging Might Get You Some Dessert at Donna's in Baltimore's Cross Keys! It Might Also Get a New ActiveRain Member!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home