Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring Alan Gross home.


Please Sign this Petition to Bring Alan Gross home.

This morning I received an email from one of my favorite clients asking for my help.

Right away, I called Marissa, whose home is on the market.

                                  Marissa's House

 

This is the email

'Happy New Year Margaret. I'd like to share this situation with you and ask you to share it with as many people as you can.  It is about my cousin Alan Gross (Grandma's sister's son) who has been held in a Cuban jail since December 3, 2009.  We are desperately trying to get him home where he belongs. '

 

Going right to the website, I read about  Marissa's cousin, I watched Judy Gross, Alan's wife, interview with Andrea Mitchell and I listened to Evelyn Gross, a mother's plea to bring her son home.

Then I signed the petition.

It is time to do whatever it takes to get Alan released and returned to his loved ones. The family home had to be sold. His daughter and mother are both ill.

Can ActiveRain help?

There are 25,000 signatures needed by January 24, 2012.

 

A petition was created on the White House website to try to get some action by the White House to bring  Alan Gross home from his Cuban prison cell where he has been since December 3, 2009. If you go to http://wh.gov/DJO, you can view the petition, create a password and sign it. The petition needs 25,000 signatures by January 24, 2012 so that it will be reviewed by White House officials and receive a response.###


Please Sign this Petition to Bring Alan Gross home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home