Saturday, December 24, 2011

Feedback After a Property Showing! Thank You June!

Feedback After a Property Showing! Thank You June.

Yesterday, I received a call from June Piper Brandon asking to show my listing  a Charming Home In Parkville..2523 Wentworth Rd 21234

June and I met through one of the  ActiveRain Meet-Ups  and we have been together for a  number of gatherings. She is an outstanding agent in Baltimore.  

        2523 Wentworth..HomeRome 410-530-2400    2523 Wentworth..HomeRome 410-530-2400

 It is difficult selling your home when you are many miles away. My sellers  moved out of town after a job transfer. They love this home and did so many improvements to make it special. They were not planning on leaving for a long time.

Hearing June's request to show this property..made my day. She also let me know there was a package left for the seller. And June went one step further. She sent me this feedback.

" Margaret,  what a lovely home on Wentworth.  My clients loved it but, it's just too small for them.  The kitchen it gorgeous and my Mrs. absolutely loved it.  My buyers would be in the same situation that your sellers are in now.  I will definitely keep it in mind for other potential buyers though, it is just as cute as can be!!"

Thank June for showing my listing, for the phone call and for the comment. I was able to share your kind words with my seller.

Now this is feedback after a showing.

 ##############


  Search the MLS just like Realtors® 
 Click to search All Active Maryland Listings


                                                                 Margaret Rome 410-530-2400



You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, lot size, price range, zip code etc. Be sure to sign up with your email address to ensure daily email updates of properties. These emails will include photos, address and price of the listed homes. This is a free service to help make finding your special Baltimore home easier. I am available to answer any questions or concerns. mrome@HomeRome.com 410-530-2400

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home