Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Are So Busy...How Do You Have Time To Blog?


You are so busy...how do you have time to blog?  My answer: "maybe I am so busy because I make time to blog."

"ActiveRain is a place where real estate professionals can network with their peers and discuss industry insider topics. It is also a public forum where consumers can pull back the curtain and see what the real estate industry is really about."

Last year I sold one of my listings and the represented buyers started following my blog.  They came to one of my open houses and invited me to their open house..all through ActiveRain. Again  We tried to get their agent involved in ActiveRain. I talked about the benefits, about the business opportunity and offered to get her set up with some private sessions. I encouraged her to post her clients home for sale.

Being a dual career agent, her time was limited and she did not want to engage and never took me up on my invitation to join.

Her clients  continued following my daily posts and frequently commented. They tried to convince her to blog. It one of the first times that I've seen the public encourage blogging.
 
After seven months, I received  an email through my ActiveRain  account. These same people had already  terminated the listing and asked me if I would consider representing them. They knew I would not discuss their home while still listed with their friend and agent.


You are so busy...how do you have time to blog? My answer: maybe I am so busy because I make time to blog.       

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home