Thursday, February 16, 2012

'I Like It Like That' ... by Hot Chelle Rae Went Platinum Today!

' I Like It Like That' ... by Hot Chelle Rae Went Platinum Today



 Recently wrote a post Share the Music Lady's Excitement!   This was exciting for a teacher to have one of her students be part of a Jeopardy question.


 Quite a few years ago I listed and sold  Sam and Anita's home and helped them purchase their dream home. We have kept in touch and these special clients have also become good friends. These are the same giving people who started Kids Helping Hopkins! 

                               Kids Helping Hopkins




 Today I received an email from my friend Anita Rozenel letting me know even more wonderful news about her former student Dan Block. Take a look at her email...

 

"Hi!!   Please allow me to share some more exciting news with you....     Just read a Facebook post from former Hernwood student Dan Book....  His song, "I Like it Like That", recorded by Hot Chelle Rae, went PLATINUM today!!! I may be an "oldie but goodie" music lady, but I must tell you that this song rocks....it is fabulous, and obviously 1,000,000+ thought the same thing and bought enough copies to make it Platinum!!!   The group won Best New Artist at American Music Awards.......Congrats to Dan, his co-writers/producers, and the group....THANK YOU for letting me share this..... Think  I'm gonna burst!!!  Take care!   Love, Anita"

It is such a treat to share the happiness of others.

' I Like It Like That' ... by Hot Chelle Rae Went Platinum Today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home