Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Sellers Made This For Me! Top 10 Reasons to Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome


My Sellers Made This For Me !! Top 10 Reasons to Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome.


For anyone who thinks they are too busy to blog, this could be the results of your efforts. My wonderful clients and now friends sent this to me yesterday. Of course I have been too busy with  An Impromtu Open House  to post until now.


Do I have the best sellers or what?


Thank you Daniel Simpson and Jimmy Waites for taking time to put this together. I could not think of a better gift or one that I would appreciate more!


Since you are so creative, I am going to send you an invitation to ActiveRain and the gift of blogging.


 


My sellers made this for me!

Real Estate the Rome Way

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home