Sunday, March 18, 2012

Using Too Late and Sold ... Advertising the Rome Way

Using Too Late and Sold ... Advertising the Rome Way

When my listings go under contract, I like to use the term Too Late on my sign rider.


                                                  Too Late 

When doing my ads I take a thick marker and write Too Late or Sold  and put a copy in the file . There is a cool  marker like app on my   iPad that allows me to write these words in my own writing style.  I then take a screen shot and  save  a photo of these handwritten words. 


                                                      Too Late ...Sold  HomeRome



An email attachment is sent to the advertiser so these changes can be made depending on my activity.

Now my advertising looks like I personally marked these properties as Too Late or Sold!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome

Using Too Late and Sold ... Advertising the Rome Way.

What are you doing to bring attention to your ads?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home