Monday, April 23, 2012

       Speed, a Hair Dryer and a Bag of Rice...Just In Case.

In all the years I've owned a cell phone...this has never happened until...

I dropped my iPhone in the toilet. You never saw a faster move to retrieve it. Took the case off and dried it with a hair dryer. Then I placed it in a sealed Baggie filled with white rice.

                                       rice for the iPhone

It kept ringing inside the bag of rice. Tired of not being able to answer... so I removed my phone!

It has been a couple of months and the phone has been working fine. So always be quick, use a dryer and keep a zip-lock bag of rice ready...just in case. 


Please Note:

I adore all of the comments but there is not a chance to respond to each one of you special members individually.

Since this is my 100th Featured post...Yep 100 gold stars...please go read this post again..

Please Don't Throw Me Any More Gold Stars


                       Speed, a Hair Dryer and a Bag of Rice...Just In Case.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home