Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Too Busy To Blog Today.


                                   Just  Too Busy To Blog Today.

What do you do when you are too busy to blog?  ...you skip it. Well that's what I planned to do tonight. With yesterday's  ActiveRain MeetUp , a ratified contract, a home inspection this morning and another offer arriving today on one of my condos that needed to be presented. Thank goodness the seller is out of town and everything was done electronically.

Another offer was countered on a new listing and ...there were all the things to do to set up inspections, termite, radon, title etc.

Oh and there was that little three and a half hour RainCamp that I was listening to while making appointments and all those other details.

I am not a list maker but today... even I made a list. Just about got through everything.

Hmmm...what did I forget?

My Blog!.. Just Too Busy To Blog Today.


                                                     410-530-2400

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home