Monday, April 09, 2012

Mentor for the iPad!

 Just a few days ago, I saw this post..Sensei/Grasshopper ~ Looking for an IPAD mentor!                                                                                                                                         

                                                           Sensei/Grasshopper

Within twelve hours Amy Jones and I connected starting with this comment:

"Amy, Let me know when you get your iPad.  Call me when you are ready to start. There are so many AR members willing to share. 

I did not need an iPad and now I go nowhere without it!"


And today I received an email from Amy...

'Hi Margaret!  I've got my IPAD! ...''

So I picked up the phone and dialed Amy. We were both excited about her new acquisition. Within minutes she was taking  a screen shot, loading a big free calculator, a Cool iPad Tool  app for the kids...but you wait, I just know it will be used in blogging.

We were talking about using it on a listing appointment, having her presentation right there, photos of comparable listings and of course Amy's website and credentials with the flick of a finger.

My first suggestion: Go to the Apple Store, have it set up and then sign up for a beginning workshop. Another suggestion...sign up for William Johnson's iPad group. And yet another ...I suggested she write a blog about getting her first Apple product. The excitement is so much fun to share. Within a few days, I know Amy will be teaching the rest of us how to use the iPAD.

Searching my previous posts about the use of my iPad..I emailed these to Amy.

Using Too Late and Sold ... Advertising the Rome Way 

 
The iPad as a Flag! -                  
 

 Just a few days ago, I saw this post..Sensei/Grasshopper ~ Looking for an IPAD mentor!     

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home