Friday, May 04, 2012

Toilet Humor Gets Read! There is a Right and a Wrong Way...Who Knew?


 

Toilet Humor Gets Read! There is a Right and a Wrong Way...Who Knew?

 

Living in a house with indoor plumbing...there is going to come a time you will  use one of these contraptions.  

                                                   plunger

I did not know there was a right and a wrong way. Guess the Rome way wasn't an option.

Who knew this one plunger was made to be used in the toilet AND the sink?

Come on guys..who would use the same plunger in the sink after plunging a toilet!?

I was using it in "sink" mode for hours (no kidding) and poured a least a hundred buckets of water to clear the blockage.  




                                                          Plunger


Finally, after three different tries... late night, early morning and later morning plus a great big painful blister on the palm of my hand, I called my plumber. Within 30 minutes Ed Linsenmeyer was at my home. I really love this plumber!

The first thing he told me : "You are using this the wrong way!"

He then stuck his hand inside to pull out the rubber piece needed for toilet mode!

Oh..so that's how it works!

After a few plunges plus a few passes with an auger....the deed was done!





                                                              Toilet Auger



I know Toilet Humor Gets Read. Here are a couple of examples:

Do Not Show the Toilet...Unless It's a Royal Flush! 


How I Handled One, Kindness Impaired, Pushy Caller. 


Speed, a Hair Dryer and a Bag of Rice...Just In Case. 



Question: Am I really the only one who did not know there was a right and wrong way to use a plunger?

Will anyone else admit it?

Toilet Humor Gets Read! There is a Right and a Wrong Way...Who Knew?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home