Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Favorite Fast Food in Baltimore is Not a Drive Through. Have You Tried a Subway?

                             Subway

Subway is not a drive through but is fast enough for a quick healthy lunch no matter what time lunch may be. 

After a wonderfully busy day...notarizing signatures for a Monday settlement, showing a home in Carroll County, receiving the final initial change on 611 Milford Mill Road  which ratified this contract and placing my " Too Late"  rider on the sign, I was a bit hungry.

Perfect timing, close to Milford Mill Shopping Center at 8037 Liberty Road, a foot long on fresh baked bread with lots of veggies sounded  like the right thing.

                                     Subway Lunch
Grilled chicken on fresh honey wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cucumbers, black olives, wet hots and banana peppers.

 

Take a look at this yummy quick lunch available any time. No I didn't eat the whole thing.  TLH, The Lovely Husband, also known as my Best Close Ever  was along to keep me company and share lunch.

The owner and employees of this Milford Mill Subway, take pride in making one feel welcome and the place is always immaculate.

Delicious, healthy and fast. 


My Favorite Fast Food in Baltimore is Not a Drive Through. Have You Tried a Subway?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home