Friday, June 01, 2012

Out of signs! Where Do You Get Signs Made Fast in the Baltimore area?


Out of signs! Where Do You Get Signs Made Fast in the Baltimore area?          

  At FASTSIGNS of Owings Mills...but of course! 

                         
                         
                         HomeRome Sign 410-530-2400
 Joe and Lorri Schonfeld with my beautiful new sign.

It has been a wonderfully busy week with a bunch of new listings when  I realized my sign inventory was way down..like gone.

I made a call on Wednesday to  FASTSIGNS in Owings Mills. What a pleasure when the owner Lorri remembered me. I told her my dilemma. That was just music to her ears!

Within 24 hours... a message came in..."Your signs are ready."

 Lorri owns FASTSIGNS with hubby Joe and both were at the shop when I arrived. Using my iPad,  I invited Joe to join ActiveRain. Don't you think there are others who would like to have this same fast and friendly service?

               FASTSIGNS Owings Mills    FASTSIGNS
                             

Out of signs!  Where Do You Get Signs Made Fast in the Baltimore area?

  At FASTSIGNS...but of course!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home