Sunday, August 19, 2012

AAARRRGGGHHH Don't Make Changes on Your iPad!

AAARRRGGGHHH Don't Make Changes on Your iPad!

At least not in the morning before you are out of bed! That's what I did and erased the entire post, photos, copy and comments by mistake. My new seller emailed me a couple of changes and I thought...No Problem, easy enough. But them I hit the delete button. Oh NO and Poof..it vanished!!                                                                                    
                                        Poof
I thought I could catch it on my other computer or my outside blog..NOT!

The post titled "Lots Of Photos For This Greenspring/Smith Ave New Listing in 21209" was written a few days ago and had about a dozen comments. The few I remember were Sally and David, Winston, Laura, Jimmy Waites, William Johnson and a few more. All gone! All deleted!
Has this happened to you? 

AAARRRGGGHHH Don't Make Changes on Your iPad!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home