Sunday, September 02, 2012

Another TOO LATE sign To Make Mickey Happy


It has only It has only been three weeks since I posted You Got the Listing...Now What?  

 And that same week I posted Lots of Photos 6811 Cherokee Dr 21209.

                       6811 Cherokee Dr  HomeRome 410-530-2400    

This past Thursday during the actual  RainCamp, listening on my iPad and taking photos of the notes...I wrote the offer!

Yes I missed quite a bit of RainCamp but am thankful it was recorded. At the time someone was talking about how to make the best use of my time.

(Two days earlier we had a very successful ActiveRainers MeetUp in Baltimore, Maryland ) 

The offer was signed by the buyer and signatures from the seller ratified the contract today.

While leaving the house today, I placed my rider on the post.

                Another TOO LATE sign To Make Mickey Happy


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home