Saturday, September 22, 2012

Attention New York Realtors® in Nassau County

    Attention New York Realtors® in Nassau County

I have special clients who would like to live in Nassau County but are not sure where.

                                                Nassau County

This would be a second home and they need some help making a decision. They may consider renting in the beginning. I have their home on the market in Baltimore but want to make sure they find a place they like before this one is sold.

After showing their home today, to two different buyers, I spent some time visiting and discussing their move. Who was going to help them in New York?

I decided to check out ActiveRain members in New York.

Wow there were quite a few people I knew and it was hard to make a decision.

Who would be interested in helping this special couple find the right home in Nassau County?

                  Please call me at 410-530-2400

  Attention New York Realtors® in Nassau County

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home