Sunday, September 30, 2012

Making Others Feel Special

  Making Others Feel Special

I love getting the ActiveRain Newsletter Each Day but especially today when I received an email from Martha Brown who I saw  yesterday at the charity walk.

                     Cheryl, Margaret,Martha, Stacey

Her message read:

   ''Congratulations for being the featured agent today on the Active Rain Daily Drop. :0)''

Martha, a very successful and very busy Realtor®, took time from her packed schedule to make me feel special!

Thank you ActiveRain and thank you Martha Brown.

This is what a member spotlight looks like at the bottom of the newsletter.



September 30, 2012

   
   
   
 
 
   

 
   

Member Spotlight

HomeRome Realty Author:Real Estate the Rome Way 410-530-2400

Miss Rome is a big volunteer enthusiast. She is always getting the troops together for a good cause and constantly giving back. Get inspired!

 

 

I love getting the ActiveRain Newsletter each day but especially today when I received an email from Martha Brown who I saw  yesterday at the charity walk.

   Making Others Feel Special

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home