Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Favorite and Most Useful iPad App!

My Favorite and Most Useful iPad App!

MRIS Homes is very easy to use and has so much information...photos, property description, tax information, DOM, assessments, showing instructions, room measurements, condo fees, sales history, agent contact information and more.

                           MRIS iPad App HomeRome

 

Just downloaded my favorite and sure to be my most used iPad app-MRIS Home.

It is very easy to use and has so much information...photos, description, tax information, DOM, assessments, showing instructions, room measurements, condo fees, sales history, agent contact information and more.

                           MRIS iPad App HomeRome

Everything on the MLS seems to be right at your fingertips.

Just checked a few of my listings. I am loving this one. 

My Favorite and Most Useful iPad App!  What's Yours?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home