Monday, October 22, 2012

Baltimore Has Pumpkins

Baltimore Has Pumpkins  

 Baltimore Has Pumpkins in all sizes, shapes and colors...even one with Raven's purple. When I was leaving my newest listing on Bird River, I passed Richardson Farm located at 5900 Ebenezer Road in White Marsh

Seeing all the colorful displays, this market was calling for me and my camera to visit.                                                           

 Richardson Farms HomeRome


Richardson Farm located at 5900 Ebenezer Road in White Marsh has the best display of Pumpkins  and decorations for the season...not to mention lots of fresh locally grown fruits and vegetable.

When you tour my new  waterfront Home in Baltimore County (coming soon)  be sure to stop at Richardson Farms and see what colorful photos you come out with. While there fill your basket with fresh fruits, vegetables and lots of other goodies.

   Baltimore Has Pumpkins!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home