Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Do You Put Prices In Your Advertising?

Do You Put Prices In Your Advertising?


For many years I have always posted prices and addresses. From the beginning of my career, I was advised not to because it would take away the reason to call. Most of the time buyers only want to know the location and the price.

 

I felt strongly that the public had a right to know these two important facts. This week, I am deciding to take the prices out but leaving in the address. Check out this weeks ad in color.

 

For me, a bit different... I wonder if it will make  a difference.

What do you do? Do you put prices in your ads? Do you even do ads? Is Print Advertising For the Birds?

 

   Do You Put Prices In Your Advertising?


                                                  410-530-2400



 Search All Active Listings

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home