Monday, September 24, 2012

This Beauty is on the Market Take a Look at This Exciting Baltimore Contemporary

This Beauty is on the Market Take a Look at This Exciting Baltimore Contemporary              

Last night I took a new listing that I love. It is definitely not a Clone-onial.

I love the cedar and stone, the high ceilings, the stacked stone fireplace, the luxury master suite, the open spaces, the large deck and the inground heated pool. I wanted to get this listing in the MLS, my advertising done and a blog!

It is now active in the Multiple List. Here is the MLS #BC7933661

 12325 Falls Road Cockeysville, MD 21030
12325 Falls Rd  HomeRome 410-530-2400                                    

My ad is done and here is the proof!

 

The blogging is a bit short but the most important thing ... This Beauty is on the Market.
                             

Contemporary Stone and Cedar Rancher  Located in the Falls Road Corridor of Baltimore 

                                                              

 Exciting Baltimore Contemporary Rancher Falls Road Corridor.
  12325 Falls Road Cockeysville, MD 21030
  Please call me for more information or to tour this very special home!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home