Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Warts and Fall Colors and My Name in Maryland

Warts and Fall Colors and My Name in Maryland


This past weekend on our  ActiveRain Charity Walk we stopped at Windmill Farms in Chesapeake Beach just like we did a couple of months ago.


  I love these pumpkins...warts and all.          

              Warty Pumpkins


   Which mums are your favorite color?                    

                               Fall Mums



 What do think of the Hay Horses?

                         Fall Colors HomeRome

 

 This past weekend on our  ActiveRain Charity Walk we stopped at Windmill Farms in Chesapeake Beach.


Back in August they had the biggest cantaloupes I ever saw.                           Giant cantaloupes


  But this time they had something with MY name!! 

 

 And I love Rome apples!   

                         

                        ROME apples
 

     Warts and Fall Colors and My Name in Maryland

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home