Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Do You Have A Favorite Color?

Do You Have A Favorite Color?

For those who know me.. know my  favorite color is brown.

It's one of those earthy colors that I never tire of. I have friends who love the color blue and green and most little girls, when asked, will say their favorite is pink and/or  purple. 

When I think of certain people, I can identify them with specific colors. For instance Carra Riley  is a definite purple,  Joeann Fossland   is into red and my friend Peg is turquoise.

I know people who  dislike green, yellow and orange. This warty gourd would be something they would definitely not like!

 green, yellow, orange warty gourd

Do you identify people with colors?

Do You Have A Favorite Color?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home