Thursday, November 01, 2012

Others Are Too Busy (Looking For Business) To blog! Are you?

Others Are Too Busy (Looking For Business) To blog! Are you?

 

HomeRome Blogging


The beginning of the thirty day challenge started in August of 2010 when I read Karen Bernetti's  Journey to Becoming a Better Blogger .  Really thought she was a bit crazy to tackle such a huge project.

Karen was my inspiration. Who is yours?


Since I call one ActiveRain member each day my call to Karen, 2 years ago, was to give support. I would comment on her post each day for the next month.


  No way was I going to commit to a daily blog...uh uh. Way too busy!

 

But then I got caught up, looking forward to what she was writing and waiting to make my comment.

And then it hit me! If I could commit to her for 30 days, why not commit to myself?

That was The Beginning of My Thirty Day Challenge some two years ago. I  have not missed more than a handful of days during this time.

But how is that possible?

You are so busy...how do you have time to blog?

Too Busy to Blog Use a Photo Instead!


I am thankful to be  enjoying  real estate along with my life, blogging and listings and buyers and sellers and  agents and lenders and title people and ActiveRain members.




                                                              Thirty Day Blogging Challenge

And I still find time to blog each day and I still call one AR member a day. 

Others Are Too Busy (Looking For Business) To blog! Are you?

 


410-530-2400

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home