Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wrong Number? Right Number! It Is My Number in Baltimore!

Wrong Number?  Right Number! It Is My Number in Baltimore!

 Several times a day my phone  rings vibrates with a number I may not recognize. The caller is looking for  Walmart. For quite some time I would respond with: "You've dialed wrong" or " Sorry you have a wrong number.

  I do answer my phone..even those blocked calls!


My Number

But it is NOT the wrong number!  It is the Right Number. It Is My Number!

How can that be?

  When I googled 'my number and Walmart'...sure enough it led to an older post!

When you are a blogger your phone rings or vibrates  because of Walmarts, Crab Cakes, Corned Beef or Used Furniture!


It also rings vibrates with real buyers and sellers!

I am thankful that it rings or vibrates!

Wrong Number?  Right Number! It Is My Number in Baltimore!

 

Search All Active Listings

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home