Monday, December 03, 2012

A virtual threesome

A virtual threesome

After installing a web cam on my pc so I could be a part of Google+ Hangouts ...some strange things were happening, my faxs were not coming through and my email shut down. I did not realize right away because I had been working outside the office using my iPad.

A call to Joe and a text  to David and a few minutes later..there was an online threesome.

I was able to watch my computer being taken over. There were  scans being run and threats and virus' being removed.   How wonderful to have not one but two guys in control. Who are these people I am talking about?

One is David Fox

David-hires

and the other is 

Joe Smith

Joesmith3

 

 By the way, we think the webcam installation was just a coincidence. My PC had contracted a virus or two.

Both David and Joe are ActiveRain members.

Twosomes...threesomes...whatever it takes to get the systems working again.

I call this A Virtual Threesome

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home