Sunday, December 16, 2012

Shattered iPhone Is Not a Pretty Picture...But Lucky Me

 Yesterday at one of my showings, I slipped and fell hitting the concrete with enough force to shatter my iPhone. In the condition below, the phone still worked except for the bits of glass I was getting in and on my fingers.

 A phone call to Gadget Guru and a quick drive to 11000 Owings Mills Blvd. How lucky... this was just a few miles from my listing. Within an hour ...my phone was as good as new. 

Great service, great convenience from the great guys at Gadget Guru. 

 


  Shattered iPhone
shattered iPhone

 

Lucky me, not that I fell,  that Gadget Guru was available and open on a Saturday afternoon!

Shattered iPhone Is Not a Pretty Picture...But Lucky Me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home