Sunday, December 02, 2012

Wreaths the Rome Way

 Wreaths the Rome Way

Today there was a Maryland ActiveRain MeetUp Hosted By Cheryl Ritchie.

and one of the activities was holiday wreath making. The first wreath I made  was this Edible Tasty Version.

Yummy Wreath


The other one was made with all natural grape vines gathered by Cheryl on her property and cuttings brought from the exterior of my home.

We had a great meetup today at Chesapeake Beach and I did Wreaths the Rome Way!

HomeRome Wreath 

!!!!!!!

Reminder to all ActiveRain Members:

Monday December 3rd is the Baltimore MeetUp. 


 Bare Bones

11:30 AM

Bare Bones Grill and Brewery

9510 Baltimore National Parkway (Rt 40) Ellicott City, MD 21042


We will be collecting donations for Hurricane Sandy Relief.

Please  RSVP by email mrome@HomeRome.com or call me 410.530.2400 and let me know if you can join us.

!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home