Monday, January 28, 2013

A Tiny Bit of Precipitation

A Tiny Bit of Precipitation

 Baltimore Light Snow

A Tiny Bit of Precipitation
My day was fully booked with not enough hours to accomplish everything.  But then Baltimore has  A Tiny Bit of Precipitation...just a little bit of drizzle. The temperature below 32 degrees.
And we all know what happens at that point. Schools close, traffic accidents and delays all over town. 
Because of this iffy weather....I did not go gym this morning,  I did not attend the home inspection on my 7 acre farm located at 1930 Jordans Retreat in

  Carroll County and I did not  meet the appraiser.

 I just emailed my packet to the seller to print out and hand to him.
I had some wonderful extra hours in my day. All because of....


A Tiny Bit of Precipitation

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home