Friday, January 18, 2013

Another place to sign a contract in Baltimore.

Another place to sign a contract in Baltimore.

There have been some unusual places where I have gotten signatures on   contracts.  There have been many different restaurants, a bowling alley, houses of worship, hotel lobbies, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, front porch steps, airports, in my car, at a stadium, and today

I added one more....my Lexus Dealership.

                                                                               Lexus Logo

Had a really busy schedule and my car was overdue for service.

Sure, I could have gotten a loaner but instead had the seller meet me at the dealership. It was actually close to her house.  Easy, quick, lots of room, privacy and no time was wasted.

I've signed contracts in some strange places over the years.

Where is the most unusual place you have gotten a contract signed?

 Another place to sign a contract in Baltimore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home