Monday, January 21, 2013

Answer The Phone, Answer The Question

Answer The Phone, Answer The Question



QUESTION

 

Some buyers just want specific questions answered. They are not ready to  volunteer anything about themselves.

 

Answer your phone!

I always give the information and ask if they want more details. It is easier to find out about the caller with a give and take dialogue.


 

Caller  "How much is the house and how many bedrooms?"

Answer "The price is $9,000,944.00 and has 17 bedrooms. Is that large enough? "

Caller "How big is the master bedroom?"

Answer "30' x 45...Would you like the sizes of the other 16?"

Caller "How long has it been on the market?"

Answer " A little longer than forever. They are not in a hurry. When will you be ready to move?"


Many times the potential buyer is more at ease and willing to share their needs.

 

Many years ago, when looking for a home, I would  inquire about the price or number of bedrooms.

Immediately the barrage started. The agent would ask for my social security number, my firstborn's name and who I was related to....well maybe it wasn't that bad, but you get the idea. 

I vowed when entering real estate I would just give requested information.

 

Answer the  phone, Answer The Question


410-530-2400

Search All Active Listings

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home