Thursday, January 17, 2013

Special Service And A New Brown Case

Special Service And A New Brown Case

I like to wear my phone on my waist and the best case for my needs has a magnetic closure and fits horizontal  on my belt.  Not too long ago, my phone was shattered when I took a fall.

It was definitely time for a new case.


a bunch of phone cases

Not Driven But Definitely The Driver.At the Towson Town Mall this week, I stopped at Cellairis, which sells mobile accessories.

I was "just looking" when Charanjit  asked to see my phone. He was so helpful finding me the right replacement case. He tried quite a few and realized I had a specific need was picky. He left me alone and ran to another location, bringing other items for me to try.

Oh how I appreciate this special service.

Because of this kind gentleman, I now have a new leather case and a protective cover that looks like wood... both in  my favorite color.

Do you have an example of special service?

Special Service And A New Brown Case

                                                                                                                  

                                                     

                                         410-530-2400

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home