Friday, February 15, 2013

It's OK to Let Them Buy Lunch!


Recently read a blog suggesting we not let our clients buy us lunch. Sorry I don't remember the writer. Let me know so I can give him/her credit.


I was invited to lunch by a client/friend who insisted it was going to be his treat. I graciously accepted but this was before I read that warning.

Linwoods Lunch

Today was the day of my being treated to a gourmet lunch. And it was elegant, delicious and most enjoyable. Good conversation and giving freely of my advice.  However I was a bit worried if this was going to be the ''payoff'' the " thank you for all you have done but we don't need your services anymore" but that was not the case. The friendship is intact and another listing is forthcoming. So glad I didn't heed the advice..."Don't Let Them Buy You Lunch!"

It's OK to Let Them Buy Lunch!

410-530-2400

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home