Tuesday, February 05, 2013

You can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop chicken While lending my ear to a very hurt and unhappy agent about a situation regarding a "toxic" colleague, I was reminded of a time when I was wrongly accused. That was an awful feeling and before I learned I Don't Do Upset! My integrity was challenged and I was in tears. A fellow agent figured something major happened with my family. When I explained the incident, he knew the reputation of this "Kindness Impaired" person. His comment.... ''You Can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop." I knew exactly what he meant and began smiling. My mood was immediately lifted. I made a vow that no one would ever make me feel that way again. To this day when I see or hear about that person, it brings a grin because I only remember the 'chicken salad' line and that happened more than twenty years ago. Can you relate to this situation? You can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop 410-530-2400

You can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop



chicken

While lending my ear to a very hurt and unhappy agent about a situation regarding a "toxic" colleague, I was reminded of a time when I was wrongly accused. That was an awful feeling and before I learned I Don't Do Upset! 

 My integrity was challenged and I was in tears. A fellow agent figured something major happened with my family. When I explained the incident, he knew the reputation of this

"Kindness Impaired" person.

 

 His comment....

''You Can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop."

I knew exactly what he meant and began smiling. My mood was immediately lifted.

 I made a vow that no one would ever make me feel that way again.  

To this day when I see or hear about that person, it  brings a grin because I  only remember the 'chicken salad' line and that happened  more than twenty years ago.

Can you relate to this situation?


 You can't Make Chicken Salad Out of Chicken Poop


410-530-2400

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home