Friday, October 26, 2007

Where Listings Come From…The Rest of the Story

A couple of months ago I shared the story of Kaliq Simms. We met six years ago when I showed her and her husband a property that they did not buy. But she remembered me, and this time when they were ready to sell, they came to me to handle the listing.

I knew that this would be a lovely experience because Kaliq had impressed me when we met before. Sure enough, Kaliq and Joe where a delight to work with. They were sensible about pricing and recognized that today's market is not the same as a year ago. We set a price that gave them what they wanted, and quickly had several showings. In just about a week we had a contract!

A few days ago we settled, and like everything else about dealing with Kaliq and Joe, it was smooth and pleasant. The smiles say it all - everyone left the settlement table feeling good.

Transactions like this are what keep my business strong no matter the market, and why I deal almost exclusively with referrals. I know that Kaliq and Joe will call me when they are ready to move again, and that they will tell their friends and family, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home