Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mums and the Morning Sky

It was one of those crisp fall mornings still dark at 6:45 am. As I got out of the car to go in for my workout at Lifebridge, I felt the delightful cool morning air (most people feel that is cold). It was in the 50's, and the sky was magnificent. Not only were the colors rich and glowing, just look at the reflection off the building!

I love these temperatures and Johnny, my personal trainer, even took me outside for half of my exercise. He is very creative and does not allow this Type E person to get bored.

When I returned home, I noticed that the same colors of the sky were greeting me with the beautiful fall colors of the mums and the changing leaves. All this beauty in Baltimore, just going to the gym and right here on my front porch.

Life is good

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home