Wednesday, December 31, 2008

How Many is Too Many Resolutions?

My publisher asked if I had any real estate New Year's Resolutions…she should know better by now than to ask a Type E such a question! Ask for a solution and the Type E brain answers with a jumble of possibilities as if to say, "Here! Try these!"Happy new Year

Here's what came out of mine. Yes, I know they are not all strictly real estate-related, but they all have an effect on how I do business:

  • Contact my listings for review and price adjustments.
  • Get taxes ready for my CPA.
  • Be available to Lee and Erica.
  • Call past clients to wish them a Happy New Year.
  • Get some new signs made.Healthy food
  • Get up to speed on Twitter and other social/business networking sites.
  • Get my car washed BEFORE it needs it and I am embarrassed.
  • Continue with my gym program.
  • Make healthy eating choices.
  • Go to bed early at least one night a week.
  • Clean my desk.
  • Fill my bird feeders – even the one that the squirrels have taken over.
  • Offer sellers and agents the option of Auction.
  • Get on the top 10 book list. Oh yes, I already did that with Trulia.Squirrel
  • Attend more Active Rain gatherings.
  • Call all the sellers who I recommended they wait to list thier homes.
  • Stay in touch with the CyberStars through the listserve.
  • Stay in touch with the CyberProfessionals.
  • Being an ACRE ambassador, help share this group's philosophy.Loaded Desk
  • When I choose to have chocolate....really enjoy it!
  • Mentor newer agents like Steve Warrene.
  • Find out what I can do to promote Silloway Press.
  • Speak more about Realtor-friendly auctions.
  • Get more publicity for Real Estate the Rome Way.
  • Take no more unsaleable listings.
  • Accept no more kindness-impaired clients.
  • Stay in touch special people
  • FireworksCall and encourage new Active Rainers.

I think the more the merrier when it comes to positive thoughts for the new year. What about you? Do you have one or two or a score of resolutions?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home