Monday, May 18, 2009

I am in Love...and We Just Met Today!

Love computerI am not the only one who feels this way about this young man, either. The other Margaret in Maryland, Margaret Woda introduced us: My Hero, My Tech Co-ordinator - David Fox.

For the past 5 hours (I'm writing this Sunday night) I have been shopping, bought a new CPU (which blew up and was running all my printers), monitor, cable connection for an old printer, new keyboard, mouse, replaced Linksys with Netgear, and it is all installed and up and running! All this in just FIVE hours on a Sunday night. It is unheard of to have this kind of trust in a techie that I just met...yet I do.

David FoxWhat is so terrific, he knows real estate and all the systems including MRIS photos, MLS, Internet Sentri, Settlement Express, and all the other goodies that we agents need. Plus he is an Active Rain member....how cool is that!!

I did not have to explain one thing...just told him how I worked and what I needed. Voila a whole new system, back up and virus protection in place, and he set it up so he has remote access to my systems

Where has he been all my computer life? With David just a phone call, I mean an email, I mean a text away, I am one happy agent.

Now I can concentrate on my 15 listings, my seminar this afternoon Still Three, Still Free - But With a New Face , and all the other important things going on in my wonderfully busy life.

How could it be any better? David and I are two of a kind…he is Type E, scoring 29 out of 30!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home