Thursday, May 07, 2009

Wish I May, Wish I Might...I Have the Buyer!

jacuzzi tubWe need to find this couple the perfect home! You'll recall that I asked them to make a "We won the lottery!" list of everything they could ever want in a home.

And then they were to get real and make a "wish list" of the things that were most important. With that list - and knowing what homes appealed to them before - I would be ready to line up homes for them to see... when they come to Baltimore in early June. Since they are coming from France, and only for a short visit, I need to not waste their time.

They did the exercise and emailed me today!

kitchenNow I have their wish list, and there is nothing on it that is unrealistic or unlikely. Whether we can find a home that has all these things is a good question, but I believe we can come close.

This couple recognizes that finding everything on their list in one place and at the right price isn't likely, but we have a good idea of what to aim for.

What are they looking for? The types of things many people desire: three bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths, an updated kitchen with stainless appliances and granite or Corian counters, nice wood cabinets, a master bedroom suite with walk-in closets, a Jacuzzi soaking tub, a good-sized patio and deck, a fireplace, central air conditioning, and a few other details.Fireplace They have selected about a half dozen neighborhoods.

We have until early June to find several homes that might fit their needs in Baltimore. Can we do it? Stay tuned....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home