Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Best Part of My Job


Now I am really happy! Two very special people..both my friends... what pleasure getting you together. Think it was better than a matchmaker. I adore you both!

Tim, I was honored to be one to preview your future best seller, Create a Great Deal. Can't wait to get my hands on the finished masterpiece. Love your writing, you wisdom, your message, your manner of teaching, your kindness...and a fabulous book for all of us to read!

Congratulations to you both.

I remember the day 12/18/2008 when my books were delivered..your smile says it all.

Via Peg Silloway (The Silloway Press):

Tim Burrell's Books ArriveIt's the phone call – "They're perfect!" – when an author receives the first shipment of books. It's the photographs of the justifiably proud author holding the first copy out of the carton. Writing a book is hard work and takes longer than anyone thinks it will. To complete that, and then to actually publish the book, that's something to be very proud of.

First Book from the CartonToday I'm celebrating Tim Burrell's accomplishment. His book, Create a Great Deal: The Art of Real Estate Negotiating, is one of the best I've seen on the subject. It's well written and has an eye-catching cover thanks to the design skill of his wife, Judy Burrell. It's already received a very good review by Bernice Ross in Inman News on June 1, and endorsements from many of the top names in the business.

Proud Author Tim BurrellTim knows a thing or two about marketing in addition to his formidable negotiation skills, and I expect this book will be a great success.

Yep, it's my favorite part.

Signature

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home