Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is a Baltimore Sky...Not One in Arizona

This is a Baltimore sky...not one in Arizona.

It was a wonderfully busy Sunday; met with new clients, took a listing, showed a couple of properties, along with the emails, phone calls and just everyday life. On the way home, I stopped for a few needed things at the store.


Rose Bouquet


Instead of stopping to smell the roses, I bought some. This color was calling my name - so pretty and so unlike all the others in their shades of reds and pinks. I walked out of store looking forward to going home. But then I was struck by the beauty of the sky. I thought of Mike Jones and his Arizona skies, but this evening I was not in AZ, I was less than two miles from home staring up at a sky the same shade as my pretty bunch of roses.

Tic Tac Toe Sky

I drove a few blocks to really see the show, and a show it was! There was Tic-Tac-Toe going on in all its glory. I just kept shooting and watching the intensity of the colors deepen into the sunset. Now that is my kind of art - nature does it with such perfection. Maybe not the same Arizona skies that Mike sees on a daily basis, but for Baltimore, it was a sheer and utter exquisite delight.

Tic Tac Toe Sky - deeper

Deepest Tic Tac Toe Sky



And upon arriving home, I arranged the pretty roses in a vase, sat back, and smiled. Together Lee and I smelled the roses. Could you hear me smiling?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home