Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Copy Machine in My Bag! Say What?

You might think carrying a copy machine in my bag would be quite cumbersome . But tonight I discovered that I had what was necessary to do just that. One of my clients is hospitalized and we have a settlement quickly approaching.

Late this afternoon, I went to the title company, picked up the paperwork because the POA was not fully executed.  Live signatures were needed and being a notary sure came in handy. Now I need a copy of the  driver's license. Sure, could have gone to the nurse's station (after all I am a former RN and this was my hospital) and asked to use the copier. Nope that would have taken time, involved others and I was on a tight schedule.
There is lots of stuff in the Bag!   My Bag HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
There is even a copy machine in my bag. How did I get that in that little bag?Copy Machine HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400

Quickly took my camera and photographed the license. 
                        my camera  HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400
Put the copy machine camera back in my bag and proceeded to get signatures.

Out of the hospital with notarized signatures and proof of ID...all under 30 minutes.  Now how did I know the time? When I presented my parking ticket...there was no charge! Why? Thirty minutes or less ... free!
When I arrived home... the photo was uploaded, emailed and printed for my file and for the attorney.
Pretty cool having a copy machine in my bag!


A Copy Machine in My Bag!  Say What?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home